【视频】| 小朋友生气的理由很多,饼干碎掉就会不开心哦 绘本阅读-玛玛洛可遵化校区



别以为孩子小小的,生起气来只是无理取闹。人家哭闹生气,可都是有正当理由的哦……
今天我们借童书作家Rebecca Patterson的《My no no no day》,一起走进孩子内心的tiny世界官场迷情 ,原来蠢萌的弟弟、不爱吃的鸡蛋、鞋子、碎掉的曲奇等等都会让孩子突然很不开心!
使用指南
《My no, no, no day》尤其适合2-5岁小朋友。
如果家中小朋友对英文还比较陌生,家长们可以将文中视频当做动画片放给孩子看。下文配有双语字幕,家长也可以自己吸收后,讲给孩子听。
已经有些英语基础的小朋友,家长和孩子可以在全部听过一两遍后,角色扮演,家长说妈妈部分,孩子说主人公Bella 部分。

My no金文奎, no,no day
By Rebecca Patterson
Yesterday I woke up and Bob was crawling around my room licking my jewelry……
昨天,我一醒来就看到鲍勃正在我的房间爬行,还在舔我的项链。
So I shouted,
GET OUT OF M Y ROOM!
所以,我大叫起来,滚出我的房间!

And that was the start of my no,no,no day.
就这样,我很不愉快的一天开始了。
Then I came downstairs and I saw THAT EGG 东林大佛 ,
当我下楼看到早餐是鸡蛋,
I cried and cried and said布鲁迪,
我开始不停地哭,并说着,
I CAN'T EAT THAT!
我绝不吃鸡蛋!
And Mommy said,”you could eat it last week.Look at Bob eating his mashed banana.”
但妈妈说,“上周你都吃了中庸之道是什么意思妖行大唐 ,你看鲍勃都在乖乖地吃他的香蕉泥鹿寨都市论坛 。”

After the TERRIBLE EGG I didn’t like my shoes either.
吃完可怕的鸡蛋,我又开始不喜欢我的鞋子了。
So I took them off all by myself,shouting,
我把鞋子甩出去,大叫着
NO SHOES!
就是不穿鞋!

And then we had to go shopping and Mommy said,
此事之后,我们去购物,妈妈说,
“Please stop wriggling Bella.”
贝拉,不要扭来扭去。
But I couldn’t stop wriggling and in the end I shouted,
但我不想停下来,还大叫着,
GET ME OUT!
让我出去!
Mommy said,”You will give Bob an earache.And you are giving me a headache.”
妈妈说,“你会让鲍勃耳鸣的,你真是让我头疼g7001 。”
And Bob poked me and said,”ear.”
鲍勃戳了我一下,吐了一个词“耳朵”。

At lunchtime Sasha and her mommy came to play and to have some peanut butter and grapes and a cookie.
午餐时间,萨沙和她的妈妈来做玩,还和我们一起吃了花生酱、葡萄和曲奇。
But……
MY COOKIE BROKE!
但是……
我的曲奇碎了!
Then I couldn't nicely and I kept saying,NO!YOU CAN'T BE PRINCESSES!
这让我很糟心,于是,我不停地对萨沙说,不行,你不能扮公主!
And in the end Sasha and her mommy went home.
最后,萨沙和她的妈妈只好回家去了

In the afternoon it was my ballet lesson.I said,BALLET IS TOOO ITCHY!
下午,我有芭蕾课。在课上,我大叫,芭蕾真是太无聊了!
But I was very loud,and Mrs.Clark stopped playing the piano and Miss Louisa said,”Dear,perhaps you should sit in the corner then.”
我说话的声音很大,大到让克拉克夫人停下弹钢琴,路易莎小姐说,
“亲爱的,我想你需要坐到角落去。”

On the way home we met the lady who lives next door and she said that Bob was the sweetest thing she'd seen all day,and then she said史贵禄 ,”
And how is Bella?”
回家的路上,我们遇见了邻居老太太。她说,鲍勃是她今天看到最可爱的小家伙。接着,她又问,“贝拉怎么样了谢楚余?”
I was a long way behind so I had to shout,I HAVE A HURTING FOOT!
我离他们有点远,只能大喊着回答,我的脚受伤了!
And Mommy said could I keep my voice down and could I PLEASE stop lying on the sidewalk.
妈妈问我能不能降低音量,还有可以别躺在人行道上吗。刘虞佳
Then it was time for my supper and my bath.
到了我吃晚饭和洗澡的时间。
But those peas were TOO HOT虎林天气预报 !
但是豆子太烫了!
And our bath was TOO COLD刘墉作品集 !
我们的洗澡水又太冷了!
And I was TOO WET!
我浑身湿哒哒的!
And it was TOO MINTY!
牙膏的薄荷味太重!
After that I rolled and rolled and said,NO BED,NO NO!NO NO BED NO NO!
经历这糟糕的一切法师伊凡 ,我干脆倒在地上从这滚到那从那滚到这,嘴里还不停喊着罗克佳华,不睡觉!不睡觉!我不要睡觉!

And Mommy said,”Well,I think someone needs to go to bed.”
可妈妈说,“好吧最强炊事兵 ,我觉得有人真的需要去睡觉了小软健康枕 。”
But I rolled all over my room and then I rolled into Bob’s room and I said,BED IS FOR BABIES!
但我还是在我的房间里滚来滚去,还滚到鲍勃的房间。
我说,小宝宝才需要睡觉!
And then I yawned,A little yawn.
可是,我打哈欠了张颖儿,一个小哈欠。
Then I crawled into my room,and mommy said,”Who wants a story?”
And I said坪组词 ,NO BODY!
我爬回自己的房间蔡其瑞 ,妈妈问,“谁想听故事?”
我回道,没人!
But she came into my room anyway and we cuddled up and had my best story about fairies and cake.
但她径直走进我的房间,我们依偎在一起读我最喜欢的精灵与蛋糕的故事。
YAWN……
打哈欠……
I yawned again and I said ,very quietly,”Today was a very bad day,Mommy,Sorry.”
我又打了一个哈欠本拉登之死 ,轻轻地说,“今天有点难熬,对不起,妈妈。”
And she kissed me good night and said,”I know,We all have those days sometimes,but perhaps you will be more cheerful tomorrow!”
妈妈给了我一个晚安吻,说,“我知道,我们总会经历这样的日子,但明天就一切都会好起来的!”

And…
所以呢…..

I WAS !I WAS! I WAS cheerful ALL DAY LONG!
没错!没错!第二天,我开心了一整天!
【图片视频来自网洛】
玛玛洛可少儿英语
MAMALOOK WISE KIDS ENGLISH
用心行,行必远

预约热线:0315-3405299
试听热线:0315-3405299
官网:www.mamalook.cn